Modern farmhouse style is a simple and warm farmhouse style that consists of natural materials, neutral colors and natural wood accents. It is so much different than the farmhouse styles of the old days.
My Instagram and Pinterest is being flooded with so many design styles of comfortable and chic modern farmhouse styles and these designs are so amazing that you would want your own modern farmhouse after taking a look.
Here are a few of my favorite modern farmhouse inspiration photos:
Via: Atelier Wong
Design: Studio McGee
Featured In: Better Homes and Gardens
Via: Jenna Sue Design Co.
Via: Better Homes and Garden
After those gorgeous photos it’s not like you really need a reason to embrace the modern farmhouse style, but if you still aren’t convinced:
- Modern Farmhouses are more comfortable. They are warm and traditional at the same time, usually consisting of contemporary designs, characterized by natural textures, galvanized steel and wood.
- When furnished properly you do not have to paint your modern farmhouse. The beauty of this style of farmhouse lies mostly on your ability to use well used and loved items, skipping the painting can also add to its authenticity when materials used have been chosen correctly.
- Modern farmhouse styles can be designed no matter how little or big your budget is and this means to achieve this look can be budget friendly, so your budget won’t hold you back if you want to go for this look.
- Designing your own farmhouse style has never been easier with so many samples and pictures flooding the internet. It is easy to find something you like and just recreate it with a tweak.
- Modern farmhouse design serves multiple purposes according to how it is designed when done properly you can achieve a look that is completely unique to you.
Decorating and designing your modern farmhouse in style can only be hindered by your imagination. Aim to achieve a look that is inviting and relaxing, with a mix of organic materials, various textures, and clean lines to create your own oasis.
Pin This —>