Mason jars are one of my favorite farmhouse accessories. I love to decorate with them in all seasons. Here are my favorite ideas for decorating with them for Spring.
Since nature is starting to slowly come back to life, I think this is an excellent time to put your unused mason jars to good use so I’m sharing some lovely spring mason jar decor ideas today to give you some inspiration. Pastel colors, plants, and flowers are a must but other than that let your creativity run wild! After all, isn’t that why we craft?
- DIY Spring Mason Jars from iheartnaptime.net
- Spring Mason Jar Vases from dwellinginhappiness.com
- Spring Inspired Striped Jars from thecraftedsparrow.com
- Fairy House Mason Jar from thecountrychiccottage.net
- Chevron Pallet Mounted Hanging Mason Jar Vase from unoriginalmom.com
- Decorate Mason Jars For Spring from diycandy.com
- Speckled Robins Egg Mason Jar from yesterdayontuesday.com
- Painted Daisy Mason Jars from masonjarcraftslove.com
- Preppy Distressed Mason Jar Vase from ohmy-creative.com
- Farmhouse Spring Mason Jar Planter from kenarry.com
- Painted Mason Jar Succulent Planter from thegoldensycamore.com
- DIY Spring Mason Jar Candle Arrangement from acultivatednest.com
- How To Make An Easy Hanging Wall Vase from forthemakers.com
- Rustic Spring Centerpiece Blue Mason Jar Hydrangeas from thediymommy.com
- Spring Floral Arrangement In Blue Mason Jars from pastelsandmacarons.com
- DIY Planter Box For Spring from blog.consumercrafts.com
- Bunny Mason Jar Vases from lilluna.com
- Mason Jar Succulents Planters from mom4real.com
- How To Create An Easy Spring Centerpiece from yellowblissroad.com
- Spring Floral Vignette With Chalky Mason Jars from atthepicketfence.com
I think the mason jar craft trend is far from being over so we might as well make the most of it. Mason jars can be used for so many things, including organization but they also make lovely decor items.
Pin this —>